Eta Ripples & Pizza Hut On-Pack Promotion 2021
Terms and Conditions for Eta Ripples & Pizza Hut On-Pack Promotion 2021 (‘Promotion’)
1. The joint promoters of this Promotion are Griffin's Foods Limited, Building C, Level 2, 600 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland and Restaurant Brands New Zealand Limited, Building 7, Level 3, 666 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland (‘Promoters’).
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion commences on 4 October 2021 and finishes on 31 December 2021 (‘Promotion Period’). All times and dates specified in these terms and conditions are times and dates in New Zealand.
4. The Promotion only applies to Eta Ripples 140g and 150g packs of potato chips products purchased in New Zealand during the Promotion Period, with details of the Promotion printed on the front and back of pack (‘Promotional Product’).
5. Consumers aged less than 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the Promotion and provide personal information. All redemptions of consumers who are aged less than 18 years who attempt to conceal (or fail to disclose) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or legal guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. These terms and conditions will bind the consumers and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for consumers aged less than 18 years).
Details of Promotion
6. During the Promotion Period, the Promotional Products will contain a front and back of pack flash indicating that consumers may use a unique code printed on back of pack to receive one free “Deluxe” pizza (‘Offer’) when they purchase another Deluxe pizza from Pizza Hut stores online or using the Pizza Hut New Zealand App.
7. To receive their free Deluxe pizza, consumers must visit www.pizzahut.co.nz or use the Pizza Hut New Zealand App and purchase one Deluxe pizza and enter the unique code printed on the Promotional Pack at time of pizza purchase, to receive one free Deluxe pizza. Telephone orders or Pizza Hut in-store restaurant orders are ineligible.
8. The unique code will be valid for redemption until 11.59pm, 31 December 2021. Each unique code may only be used once. There are a total of approximately 1.5 million Promotional Products containing a unique code.
9. Only one unique code may be used per transaction. Free pizza must be equal or lesser value to the purchased pizza. Customisation of pizzas is available but extra costs may apply. Free pizzas are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
10. Valid for pick-up and delivery orders. Usual delivery fee applies, standard minimum delivery spend is $20. For Pizza Hut terms and conditions see https://www.pizzahut.co.nz/terms
11. In the event that the Offer becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoters’ control, the Promoters may in their sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize of equal value and/or specification.
12. Neither the Promoters nor any other entity associated with this Promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted Offer redemptions, including but not limited to redemptions not received due to technical problems or human error. The time Offer redemptions are deemed to be made will be the time the Offer redemption is received at www.pizzahut.co.nz or the Pizza Hut New Zealand App, not the time the Offer redemption is submitted by a consumer.
13. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of a consumer to the Offer and to disqualify any Offer redemption or refuse to award an Offer where (in the Promoters’ opinion) any consumer has:
(a) tampered, or attempted to tamper, with the entry process;
(b) engaged in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
(c) acted in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) done, or attempted to do, anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoters or any of their related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion;
(e) breached, or attempted to breach, any law;
(f) behaved in a way that is otherwise inappropriate;
(g) not complied with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion;
(h) gained, or attempted to gain, any unfair advantage; or
(i) won, or attempted to win, by fraudulent means.
14. Consumers acknowledge and agree that they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoters and other agencies associated with this Promotion, and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoters into disrepute.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the consumer’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. All decisions made by the Promoters, their employees or their agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any consumer; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoters (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters’ control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any redemption that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected.