- Eta is a brand of Griffin's Foods Limited, which trades The Griffin’s Food Company, (we, us, our).
- Personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth and gender (Personal Information).
- We will only use Personal Information we collect from you for lawful purposes which may include:
a) to personalise any future communications to you;
b) to manage and develop our promotions and to contact you in relation to our promotions, including if you are a winner of a particular promotion;
c) to send marketing communications to you which include but are not limited to emails, texts or notifications relating to our brands, products, promotions or services or those of our related companies or strategic partners;
d) for our administrative purposes and for internal record keeping;
e) to improve the experience across our digital assets;
f) to undertake customer service activities such as responding to any queries, comments or complaints you may have;
g) for marketing analytics and research purposes;
h) to comply with relevant laws and regulations; and
i) for any other specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your Personal Information is collected.
- Prior to sending you marketing communications relating to our brands, products, promotions or services or those of our related companies or strategic partners, on the first occasion you provide Personal Information to us, you will be asked if you wish to opt in to these marketing communications.
- You may opt out of receiving marketing communications relating to our brands, products, promotions, services or those of our related companies or strategic partners at any time by following the opt-out instructions provided.
- All Personal Information is collected and held by Griffin's Foods Limited or by our related companies in jurisdictions outside of New Zealand. However, we may also store your Personal Information within technology platforms and data bases operated by third parties. We will take reasonable precautions against unauthorised use, access and disclosure by those third parties.
- We will not share your Personal Information with third parties except:
a) we may publish your name in connection with a promotion if you are a winner;
b) where necessary and only to the extent necessary for the third parties to provide services to us in connection with our promotions;
d) to third party data processing agents to assist us in providing our services to you; and
e) to third party survey analysis agencies (we contractually obligate these third parties to protect the confidentiality of customer survey information) to assist us in improving our services.
- Your Personal Information remains yours. You may request details of the Personal Information that is held by us and we will delete it or correct it if you ask us to do so. You may contact us using the contact information under clause 18.
- We take reasonable precautions to make sure that we keep your Personal Information secure and comply with our obligations in relation to the security of your Personal Information that is held by us to address risks such as loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We remind you, however, that if you send information to us via the internet, it is not a secure environment and we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of information you send to us while it is being transmitted.
- Where you have authorised us to disclose your Personal Information to third parties, their use and maintenance of your Personal Information is outside our control and we accept no responsibility or liability for such third party use. These third parties may have separate and independent privacy policies which will govern your Personal Information disclosed to them.
- Our promotions may contain links to third party websites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third party websites or applications. These third party websites may have separate and independent privacy policies, and we encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing any information to the operators of third party websites.
- Your participation in our promotions is also governed by any applicable Terms and Conditions of Entry. Please read these carefully, as you agree to them by your entry to the relevant promotion.
Griffin's Foods Limited
Building C, Level 2
600 Great South Road
Tel: +64 9 354 9500
Last updated: 8 May 2018